2. Kellum MJ, Kennedy KW, Ewy GA. Cardiocerebral resuscitation improves survival of patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Am J Med. 2006; 119:335-340.
3. Herlitz J, Svensson L, Holmberg S, Angquist KA, Youg M. Efficacy of bystander CPr: intervention by lay people and by health care professionals. Resuscitation. 2005;66:291-295.
4. Vadeboncoeur T, Bobrow BJ, Clark L, Kern KB, Sanders AB, Berg RA, Ewy GA. The Save Hearts in Arizona Registry and Education (SHARE) program: Who is performing CPR and where are they doing it? Resuscitation. 2007 [Epub].
5. Fairbanks RJ, Shah MN, Lerner EB, Ilangovan K, Pennington EC, Schneider SM. Epidemiology and outcomes of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Rochester, New York. Resuscitation. 2007;72:415-424.
6. Locke CJ, Berg RA, Sanders AB, Davis MF, Milander MM, Kern KB, Ewy GA, Bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Concerns about mouth-to-mouth contact. Arch Intern Med. 1995;155:938-943.
7. Rittenberger JC, Guimond G, Platt TE, Hostler D. Quality of BLS decreaseswith increasing resuscitation complexity. Resuscitation. 2006;68:365-369.
8. Swor R, Khan I, Domeier R, Honeycutt L, Chu K, Compton S. CPR training and CPR performance: do CPR-trained bystander perform CPR? Acad Emerg Med. 2006;13:596-601.
9. Taniguchi T, Omi W, Inaba H. Attitudes toward the performance of bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation in Japan. Resuscitation. 2007 [Epub].
10. Virkkunen I, Kujala S, Ryynanen S, Vuori A, Pettila V, Yli-Hankala A, Silvast T. Bystander mouth-to-mouth ventilation and regurgitation during cardiopulmonary resuscitation. J Intern Med. 2006;260:39-42.
11. Berg RA, Sanders AB, Kern KB, Hilwig RW, Heidenreich JW, Porter ME, Ewy GA. Adverse hemodynamic effects of interrupting chest compressions for rescue breathing during cardiopulmonary resuscitation for ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest. Circulation. 2001;104:2465-2470.
12. Aufderheide TP, Sigurdsson G, Pirrallo RG, Yannopoulos D, McKnite S, von Briesen C, Sparks CW, Conrad CJ, Provo TA, Lurie KG. Hyperventilation-induced hypotension during cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Circulation. 2005;109:1960-1965.
13. Hallstrom A, Cobb L, Johnson E, Copass M. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by chest compression alone or with mouth-to-mouth ventilation. N Engl J Med. 2000;342:1546-1553.
14. SOS-KANTO study group. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by bystanders with chest compression only (SOS-KANTO): an observational study. Lancet. 2007;369:920-926
O melhor da PortalEnf no teu Email...
Assina aqui a nossa Newsletter e recebe todas as novidades da PortalEnf!